Database Administrator jobs
The database administrator is responsible for structuring, storing and making data accessible using database software. A few of the tasks of a database administrator are:
* Database design
* Implementation of database software
* Data migration
* Database security
* Database backup and possible recovery
Database Administrator skills
A database administrator often brings a wide range of skills:
* Theoretical knowledge of databases
* Designing databases
* Knowledge of the database management systems themselves, such as for example Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, MySQL, IBM DB2, etc.
* Knowledge of distributed computing, such as the client-server model
Database Administrator education
Database administrators have generally completed an IT or business administration study. This is supplemented with specialist certificates while gaining work experience.
Database Administrator vacancies
Looking for a challenging database administrator vacancy? View our overview and apply directly!
Jobs in Goes
Goes, better known as the Zeeland shopping center, is located in the heart of Zeeland. Goes is not a big city but has a lot to offer, from restaurants and cafés, to events and a medieval atmosphere. Looking for a nice job in Goes? Visser & Van Baars has several challenging BI vacancies open. Take a look and maybe you will work in Goes soon!