Data scientistSee all jobs
More and more companies are making data leading in the choices they make about their business processes and choices. After all, data is factual. As a data scientist you are responsible for collecting and managing data. You know better than anyone how to link, enrich, analyze and visualize structured and unstructured data. A data scientist plays an important role in the analysis of the data including the application of statistical models. In addition, a data scientist supports the business with information related to strategy, processes and performance. A data scientist is constantly working on the development of up-to-date KPIs to support the business in achieving growth.
The most important tasks of a data scientist are:
- Analyze and model data to be able to predict, innovate and innovate.
- The management and integration of data from the various sources, both internal and external.
- Delivering and optimizing management information and reports.
- Signaling trends and developments, including making predictive modeling with the help of algorithms.
- Advising various stakeholders on the optimal use of management information and proactively identifying opportunities in this regard.
- SQL, Data Modeling, Business Analysis, Business Process, creating and working with data marts (OLAP etc.) and business intelligence tools.
- You are good with logical and physical data models to recognize patterns and make simple analyzes to support the business.
- You have a completed higher professional or university education (for example: Computer Science / Mathematics / Bioinformatics / Artificial Intelligence / Econometrics).
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive, analytical, result-oriented, critical, independent and interested in Big Data.
Emmen is one of the most important economic core zones in the Netherlands. In addition to jobs, Emmen is also rich in butterflies. Looking for a challenging vacancy in the Drenthe region? Take your chance now and view our BI vacancies in Emmen. Visser & Van Baars is happy to assist you in making a challenging career step in BI!