Data scientistSee all jobs
More and more companies are making data leading in the choices they make about their business processes and choices. After all, data is factual. As a data scientist you are responsible for collecting and managing data. You know better than anyone how to link, enrich, analyze and visualize structured and unstructured data. A data scientist plays an important role in the analysis of the data including the application of statistical models. In addition, a data scientist supports the business with information related to strategy, processes and performance. A data scientist is constantly working on the development of up-to-date KPIs to support the business in achieving growth.
The most important tasks of a data scientist are:
- Analyze and model data to be able to predict, innovate and innovate.
- The management and integration of data from the various sources, both internal and external.
- Delivering and optimizing management information and reports.
- Signaling trends and developments, including making predictive modeling with the help of algorithms.
- Advising various stakeholders on the optimal use of management information and proactively identifying opportunities in this regard.
- SQL, Data Modeling, Business Analysis, Business Process, creating and working with data marts (OLAP etc.) and business intelligence tools.
- You are good with logical and physical data models to recognize patterns and make simple analyzes to support the business.
- You have a completed higher professional or university education (for example: Computer Science / Mathematics / Bioinformatics / Artificial Intelligence / Econometrics).
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive, analytical, result-oriented, critical, independent and interested in Big Data.
Three times chosen as the most hospitable city in the Netherlands, Den Bosch is a beautiful city to work in. Can't find a suitable BI job yet? Visser & Van Baars is happy to assist you in finding your suitable BI job.