Data scientistSee all jobs
More and more companies are making data leading in the choices they make about their business processes and choices. After all, data is factual. As a data scientist you are responsible for collecting and managing data. You know better than anyone how to link, enrich, analyze and visualize structured and unstructured data. A data scientist plays an important role in the analysis of the data including the application of statistical models. In addition, a data scientist supports the business with information related to strategy, processes and performance. A data scientist is constantly working on the development of up-to-date KPIs to support the business in achieving growth.
The most important tasks of a data scientist are:
- Analyze and model data to be able to predict, innovate and innovate.
- The management and integration of data from the various sources, both internal and external.
- Delivering and optimizing management information and reports.
- Signaling trends and developments, including making predictive modeling with the help of algorithms.
- Advising various stakeholders on the optimal use of management information and proactively identifying opportunities in this regard.
- SQL, Data Modeling, Business Analysis, Business Process, creating and working with data marts (OLAP etc.) and business intelligence tools.
- You are good with logical and physical data models to recognize patterns and make simple analyzes to support the business.
- You have a completed higher professional or university education (for example: Computer Science / Mathematics / Bioinformatics / Artificial Intelligence / Econometrics).
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive, analytical, result-oriented, critical, independent and interested in Big Data.
Almere is a young and lively city in the province of Flevoland. Almere is one of the top ten largest cities in the Netherlands. Almere is becoming increasingly popular and is growing strongly. Less than 40 years ago the city was built and recently the 200,000-person limit was reached. With a travel time of 20 minutes to Amsterdam, it is a convenient location to live in, but Almere is also rich in terms of employment. Looking for a suitable job in Almere? View our BI vacancies!